Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello World

So I have let my attention slip for a bit, and it appears that the right leaning blogosphere in Southern Arizona is fading. It's not a lot, but I'll see what I can do about evening up the score a bit.

Obviously Sonoran Alliance is the 800 pound Gorilla for the time being, but sometimes you need a little side dish to go along with your red meat.

As for Arizona 8th, I have left it in good hands, and still hope to post there from time to time. I suspect that it will be worth reading again real soon. I want to be able to broaden my scope for a bit, and while I will still blog primarily about Southern Arizona Politics, I want to leave the door open to do a bit more. This blog should also be a touch more informal.

For all the people who liked what I had to say before, welcome. I will try to do my best to earn your readership once more. It's been a while and I have a lot to talk about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I wish you the best of luck.

Sirocco said...

Glad to have yo back Framer ... and sorry to have you back. Wish you had won your race.